вторник, 6 октября 2015 г.

Bamboo mat sticks failed as boning -- Бамбуковая циновка не годится в косточки

   Looking for natural and eco-fiendly boning materials I decided to ty out thin bamboo sticks from the bamboo mat. I took two of them and sewed onto the corset-like garment edge, along the eyelets. While I was lacing it, they broke. I guess, something you can easily break with hands isn't fit for stiffening.
  (There are also bamboo sticks (chopsticks): they are much thicker and not flexible. The'll hold, I think, but aren't they too big?)
  Тонкие палочки из бамбуковой циновки не сработали в качестве косточек для корсетоподобной одежды. Пришила вдоль линии шнуровки по одной, во время шнурования они очень легко сломались. (Есть еще более толстые палочки -- они выдержат, но они толстые и большие, совсем не гибкие.)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий